Thursday, May 8, 2008

Eh, How come?

I know, my previous post was supposed to be my last. But just had to post this.

Was logged out of blogger for a couple of days. There was no way I could get logged onto it, even though I had no problem getting on the net. Then suddenly, hey presto! I had no trouble getting in yesterday. Not sure if someone had hacked into my account. And then this morning, I noticed that after my comments, there is this rating thingey for my posts!! How did it get there? Who put it there? I dont know!!!

I thought maybe blogspot put it there. But when I checked other blogs that are on blogspot, they dont have it. Not even ecl. Checked my settings and layout, and there is nothing there. So where did it come from? I am a real dummy when it comes to even posting on blogger (I still cant do a strike through or change the font colour of my posts, despite other bloggers telling me to go to Edit HTML). So I couldnt have possibly done it, not even in my sleep!! So where did that come from?

Any ideas anyone??

10 comments:

Jo said...

I too have that this morning! It wasn't there a few hours ago? Weird.. and I don't know how to remove it.. Annoying thing!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

huh? really, how come there's a rating system there? I really have no idea. maybe u can write to blogger and ask them?

or maybe it's a sign to ask u to come back to blogging :P

btw, glad to read ur post again! can u continue to blog? :)

stay-at-home mum said...

Hi Jomel
Yours wasnt there when I visited your blog earlier. Hmmm. Makes me wonder. Maybe we are special!!

Hi Ling
Looks like I am back!!

Stardust said...

Hey, what a surprise! You're back to this blogging world! =D

I THOUGHT I was foolish by thinking probably a miracle will fall on your blog. And TALA there it is! I love pleasant surprise like this! Won't you make a comeback then? Woohoo!

Sorry dear, can't help as I'm not sure about this template that you use. Does it let you customize the layout, other than the html format? Even if you wish to edit the html, you may not get the output you want if you do not know the code of the desired color for your font.

I suggest... Heheh... Get a NEW template, new outlook and new start with your comeback! HAHA! =D How's that? HUGSSS.

stay-at-home mum said...

Guess what? That rating thingey is now gone!!

iml said...

Aha!! blogspot got you writing again. Yep, encountered the same problem on thursday. Probably Blogspot's latest enhancement

Anonymous said...

i think your blog got toyol and won't let u stop blogging...

hahahahaha...

wishful thinking there....

;-)

Yan said...

Welcome back!

I have been thinking of disappearing from the blogging world for the past weeks (a confession, again)too.

Hey, it's not easy decision! So, I decided to stay also. I just could possibly leave you all who have filled me to the brim.. hugz..

NomadicMom said...

I am also blur blur when it comes to the computer lah...

bp said...

Not aware of the rating thing, but you know what, I think it's just a sign for you to make a comeback to blogging!!! I miss your blog updates, and am so happy whenever I get a comment from you!

Sooo great to have you back, my dear friend!!! *me doing a twirl... twirl some more, like a victory dance!* ;p