Monday, November 12, 2007

Soccer time!

Last evening, my 4 kids, eh, sorry, 3 kids and hubby played a soccer game. In one team was hubby and Little D, and the other team comprised my other two kids, S & N.

Hubby's team started scoring early. They were 3 goals up when the other team decided they needed a little handicap. The markers indicating the goal posts were then moved.

This was the goal hubby and Little D had to score in,

and this was the one for S&N.

Play soon resumed, and more goals were scored. At the end, despite the handicap, the score was Hubby and Little D's team: 17, S&N's team: 7.

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

That's cool!

My hubby has been dreaming one day that our children will play soccer with him.

But we do not have garden like yours, we have to go to the neighbourhood field to play. :)

Anonymous said...

Wish my son wud play soccer, when he was 5 he ask me "mom u wan me to chase ball under hot sun 4 wat?"

bp said...

Wow, that must have been lotsa fun! Go D, go! Next time, mommy can be on the team, too? ;p