Monday, April 23, 2007

Car Accident

Was involved in a minor car accident yesterday. Hubby was in the car with me. 1st time that we are in a car together and I was driving. I was proceeding to the exit of a car park when I noticed that a jaguar was reversing without looking. I stopped some distance away and honked at the car. But the driver continued reversing, oblivious to the fact that I was there before her. Despite the space that I gave her, she continued reversing till she backed into me!! Hubby was furious! He jumped right out of the car and started scolding the woman. She looked like she was a Korean. She did not move from her seat. She just calmly took out her drivers licence. After taking a look at the car, noticed that there was no damage except for some scratches on the licence plate. So, let the woman off. She did not even bother to get out of the car to take a look. Obviously, she is not fit to be driving on our roads. She doesn't even care to look! She thinks the road belongs to her!! They should keep people like her off the road. Deny her of a driving licence. Not a word of sorry or anything. Now I can't say that I have never been involved in a road accident. She blemished my clean accident free record of 14 years!!

No comments: