Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lazy Mornings...visiting websites...hmmm

Finally, Little D is quite happy to go to school. No more tantrums in the mornings. Yippee! No more stress for me in the mornings. After getting her to school, I actually have about 3 hours to myself most days, and what do I do? Log on to the net. I enjoy visiting my favourite websites which include the food websites as well as blogs. ieat's website is one I really enjoy. It is usually the first webpage I visit, to find out ablout what other yummy food that lucky guy has got to enjoy. His photos of the food makes me droooool, and I feel like rushing out immediately to try them. A website that I visit occassionally now is Umami's. I used to enjoy more, that is, before she moved to Paris. Why? Because her feature is now on things there in Paris which I am unlikely to be able to try for a long time to come. I dont know why, but Paris is not on my radar for vacation anytime soon. Another website which I enjoy is Mr Brown's. His podcasts are soooo soooo funny. As they say laughter is the best medicine, and I have a dose of it most mornings, many times laughing loudly to myself, with my helper wondering if I have gone bonkers!! :) Ican spend up to an hour or more just reading blogs!! Then it is on to checking emails.

Done with the net, i proceed to read the day's newspapers, keeping abreast with the latest happenings around the world and in Singapore. Before I know it, it's time for an early lunch and then off to pick little D....and my busy day really begins. But it is good to be able to have asome leisurely time to myself to kickstart my busy afternoons.

No comments: