Monday, September 3, 2007

Little D's 1st Movie

Yes! Movies will be on our list of weekend activities more often now!


Brought the children to Ratatouille last saturday, and Little D managed to sit through the whole movie. Whoooeee!! This is a first for her. When we brought her to Disney on Ice in March, she just could not sit still. Hubby and her spent most of the time in front of the popcorn stall - which meant 2 tickets wasted! Now, that she can enjoy movies, we can do lots more of it without having to send her to school (whilst the rest of us sneak off to the movies) or leaving her home with Grandma. We can do more things together as a family now!! Yippee!

The next movie we will go to - Hairspray!

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

I want to watch Ratatouille and Hairspray! I like John Travolta and I've watched every one of his movies. :)

Yeah, I remember when my son was little, hubby and I couldn't watch any movies for many years! Now my son watch movies twice a week, hubby and I don't. I cannot sit still. hahaha.....