Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tag - 35 Questions

Tagged by Nomadic-mom with 35 questions. So here goes:

Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
Relationship? Yes, with my hubby
Your hair? Still on top of my head
Work? Yes, with my kids
Your sister/s? One
Your favorite thing? SLEEP!!!!!
Your dream last night? Hubby left for dinner without me!!
Your favorite drink? Fermented Grape juice
Your dream car? Ferrari, Aston Martin - anything that can go fast even without my heavy foot
The room you’re in? Study
Your shoes? Not on my feet at the moment.
Your fears? Too many.
What do you want to be in 10 years? Still alive, slim and sexy
Who did you hang out with this weekend? My kids and hubby, who else?
What are you not good at? Putting on weight
Muffin? Love them, both making and eating
One of your wish list items? Vacation without the kids
Where you grew up? Singapore
Last thing you did? Checked my email
What are you wearing? Pink capri and a beige T
What aren’t you wearing? Make up, girdle (dont need them!)
Your pet? None...I have 3 kids, how to have pets??
Your computer? Acer
Your life? Heart still pumping, so must be good
Your mood? Swings
Missing? Shopping in NYC
What are you thinking about right now? How to complete this thing quickly before my kids shout "Mum!"
Your car? Saab - cant drive aeroplane, so something from the same maker will do.
Your kitchen? Clean
Last time you laughed? When my little one sang a song she composed
Last time you cried? Cant remember!
School? Still go there to do volunteer work once a week

Not bad, managed it with only one "Mum!" interupption.

Will not tag anyone, but if you are in the mood to do a tag, please go on right ahead!

5 comments:

bp said...

Haha... your answer for fave drink must have been to cater to your underaged audience!

Have a good week, with not way too many "mom!" interruptions ;p

stay-at-home mum said...

Thanks bp! Same to you!

iml said...

You definately have a positive outlook on life.

NomadicMom said...

Reminds me of my son reprimanding me with "Hello...you are supposed to help us with our work too. Not stay at home and drink champagne the whole day!" when I was slow to respond. ...kekekeke...

P/s this was after the Melbourne Cup Brunch last year.

eastcoastlife said...

What!? You lucky woman! I'm trying hard to lose weigh and you want to put on weight! You can have my excess weight!