Just came from reading Yenjai's blog. Have been thinking about it, but after reading his recent post, have decided to do it. Have always stressed to the kids that they have to count their blessings, so this post is about:
5 things which my spouse does that I am ever so grateful for:
1. He says the prayers with the children at night before tucking them into bed.
2. If little D should wake up during the night wanting to be soothed, he will take her and comfort her, so that I can have my beauty sleep.
3. He wakes the kids up and gets them ready for school every morning at that unearthly hour of 6, whilst I get to sleep in a little longer.
4. I get his pay check every month and manage the family finances. Thanks for trusting me.
5. He spends his weekend with the family. No golf, that's only for weekdays when the kids are at school.
With this I going to tag 5 of you, and they are as follows:
Bp of Red house