Monday, August 6, 2007

Am I addicted to Blogging?

Saw it on a few blogs, so decided to find out how addicted to blogging I really am. Took the quiz and this is what they say:

60%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Miami Singles from Mingle2



What a relief! 60% only. I thought I was worse. Reading the questions in the quiz I did realise that I wasn't that addicted. I still have my priorities correct. I did not neglect my family and kids just to blog. Blogging is not on my mind ALL of the time. Phew, relief.

But then again, I dont like the idea of being addicted to anything. So, I will try to cure myself of this addiction. Less posts, less comments, less visiting. Let's see if I succeed.

TTFN!

7 comments:

KellytheCulinarian said...

I realized this week when I was blogging about my bad day at work and my car accidents that I may have a problem with oversharing via Internet. Oh well, I enjoy blogging, but I'm not going to take a quiz. I might be afraid of what it says.

Bkworm said...

I also got 60%! Hehe, so we are not that addicted yet. I still like reading but don't comment as much coz that's really time consuming.(though I would really like to most of the time)

Anonymous said...

I am afraid to take this quiz...should I?? Should I not? Mmmm....let me go and make a cup of tea first. :)

stay-at-home mum said...

Hi Kelly
Dont be afraid. Better to know, so that if nec u can do something about it....or can u?

Hi bkworm
yes, you are right. Visiting and commenting takes a long time. So now I will be very selective.

Hi Judy
Do it in your own time. But why not find out.
Be not afraid,
I go before you always,
Come follow me,....

Jonzz said...

These quizzes are so subjective. Probably some fellow just made it on a whim and arbitrarily assigned % to each one . . .

Dang, from the statement I just made, I think I've gone beyond addiction.

Anonymous said...

I just passed...50%....phew! And I thought I was soooo hooked :O

stay-at-home mum said...

Hey Tigerfish
I half expected you to be more addicted than me. Considering the amount that you post and the photos, its hard to believe you are only 50% addicted!